- Organization and planning of the educational process
- Control over the implementation of the requirements of the state professional educational standard and curricula for training specialists at the faculties of the university.
- Development of educational, methodological, information, regulatory and organizational documentation for the implementation of the educational process at the university.
- Organization and analysis of control of academic studies.
- Identification of promising areas for the development of the educational process at the university and preparation of proposals for their phased implementation.
- Organization of the examination of EMC disciplines, test tasks and other forms of control of students' knowledge;
- Development of working curricula, curricula, academic calendars, catalogs of elective disciplines in accordance with the requirements of the State Compulsory Educational Standard of the RK, calculation of hours of the departments.
- Analysis of working curricula, programs, syllabuses, teaching materials and their adjustment.
- Organization and holding of seminars, conferences, meetings on improvement of educational and methodical work;
- Coordination and control of educational and methodological activities of deans’ offices and departments;
- Analysis of the themes of diploma works and diploma projects;
- Coordination of the work on the formation of the commission of final certification, monitoring the progress of the final attestation;
- Planning and organization of work on methodological support of the departments and structural divisions of the university;
- Organization and coordination of work on carrying out of University’s subject competitions of various levels;
- Participation in the development of educational and methodological documentation for educational programs;
- Participation in the implementation of the innovative development program of Sh. Ualikhanov KSU (preparation and holding of seminars, master classes, etc. according to the innovative status in conjunction with the departments and services of the university)
- Typical rules for admission to universities
- TUP bachelor 2012
- TUP magistracy 2012
- SCES 2011 (bach, mag.)
- SCES Bach. Mas. Doct. 2012 (from 01/08/2013)
- Law on Education of 24.10.2011
- Qual. demand. with licensing of 27-05-2014
- Knowledge control №94 (125) 04-11-2013
- Basic documents of the Bologna Process
- Rules of academ. mobility
- Type. rules of higher and postgraduate organizations 16-10-2013
- Typical rules for the activities of educational organizations of relevant types
- SCES -2016 (kaz., rus.)
- TUP -2016 (kaz., rus.)
- Educational-methodical documentation:
- The plan for conducting classes using innovative technologies for 2015-2016 academic year.
- Work plan of the teaching and methodical service
- Schedule of the University’s subject competitions
- Time norms for determining the amount of work of the academic staff
- Time norms for determining the amount of work of the academic staff for 2017-2018
- Work plan for the EMC for 2017-2018
Download seminar 1
Download seminar 2
Classes with innovative technologies 2011-2013
Classes with innovative technologies 2014-2015
Classes with innovative technologies 2015-2017
Head of the service İskendirova Saule Kuandykovna firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 72 10 39
Specialist Nurpeissova Alma Sharipovna email@example.com Tel: 40 20 42
Specialist Mengulova Irina Alexandrovna firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Zhumabaeva Sholpan Nurlanovna email@example.com
Specialist Zhusupbekova Anar Kaparovna firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Tulenova Aigul Dauletbekovna email@example.com
Specialist Dusembinova Zarina Serikovna firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Kushanova Dinara Kanatovna email@example.com